E X P E R I E N C E :
- 1994 – Present Independent Real Estate Professional
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- International President’s Premier – 2005, 2007
- International President’s Elite – 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009
- International President’s Circle – 1996, 1997, 1998
E D U C A T I O N :
- 1963 – 1967 Bachelor of Arts, Scripps College
- 1981 – 1983 Master of Arts, UCLA
P R O F E S S I O N A L A S S O C I A T I O N S :
- Sales Associate
- Previews Estates Director
- Previews Property Specialist
- Architectural Properties Specialist
- Member of Pasadena-Foothill Board of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
P E R S O N A L I N F O R M A T I O N :
Since her association with Coldwell Banker in 1994, Tink Cheney has built a reputation for clear thinking, innovative marketing, record-breaking sales and unparalleled success. Equally admired among her clients and peers, she is recognized for thoroughness and focused direction and her impressive knowledge of the subtleties of the marketplace.
An intelligent negotiator mindful of details, Tink draws upon a varied background in education for a deep appreciation of the importance of the individual and team in every transaction.
Tink as been a resident of San Gabriel Valley for 30 years. She enjoys gardening, art, community volunteering and has two grown children.